Monday, January 19, 2009

i am back here to blog.=)

wah recently been very very very busy with the submission of entry for various poly. As many of you know that I am changing course to do something that is related to what i want in future yea. I also might end up no place and have to stuck in RP to do science >.< no!!!!!! hahah Well this few weeks of decision making, I want to thank God for always guiding me! During this period quite stressed up by the course entry, many worries is up on my mind such as weather will I get into the course ect. But by worrying I can't grow even a cm, also since I can't do the least what is the point of worry? So I decided to tell God whatever that I have plan go ahead of me, be in control, use me as a instrument to do what He want me to do. However prov 16:9 motivated me. Romans 8:28 too!=) yea because of His great love and His great and precious promises I surrender all my plan=)

mean time there a lot of people keep saying ' wah luo 1 year already leh' or 'eh think abt it' hahaha. quite sian abt it esp those comment frm outside.

However here is some of my chocies

tp (direct admission exercise)
1) interactive media infomatic
2) interactive media design

nyp
1) Digital Media Design (interaction design) (special direct admission exercise)
2) multimedia and infocom (direct admission exercise)

sp (direct admission exercise)
1) digital media

rp (direct admission exercise)
1) interactive digital media

a lot of choices ahaha now awaiting to see which school accept me and also mean time i will prefer to go into nyp digital media design.

Last week alone is a tough week, because I am preparing my photo portfolio. Been very drianing. However thx God for strength and great ideas! Also my camera was with canon for servicing, however thx God that I managed to borrow a DSLR from my friend to finish up the remaining work.

During friday was going for my last lap for my portfolio, a lot of bad things happen such as having fever, while going to devlope my photo there is a massive jam on the express way. When I reach nyp I was 8 min late for submission and is the dateline and I will be dead. Thx God again because they extended the submission to monday and it was my last chance!! phew. Wooo didn't expect this to happen lor.

Sometime when all this kind of bad stuff happen we tense to draw away from God and blame on the situation. But looking back it was like learning how to depend onto God and not myself. Because in very situation God is still the same forever, the same loving God.

eh i show case some of my portfolio here=)

Most importantly pray for me!=)














In His love,
Wei Yi

No comments: