Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love n283 !

Taking photo as a form of expression. Expressing myself from the photo to people=D. I really enjoy helping you guys take picture! thx u all for giving me the chance!=) p.s sorry if i have shot ugly photo hahahha!!!


Well here is some photo i want to blog. Well I promise that I will upload the rest of the photo to facebook once it is edited okay=)

Today is the audition day for both of the 2 band from our cell grp. There are new friends that commited their heart and effort for the band=) Music is a form of expression, whenever people are up on stage to perform they are actually showing their love for the music, also they express their joy when on stage.



Picture of CATASTROPHY!

Picture of JETLAG

Picture of Jie Yong's students



Hui Tian with CATASTROPHY!



Hui Tian and Jasmine with CATASTROPHY!

Jie Yong with CATASTROPHY!

Hui Tian with JETLAG

Jasmine with JETLAG


The last picture. Really touches my heart. Because everyone actually feel so much for what they are really doing. This picture although some faces not shown. But i just want to draw the spirit of the picture here. Although i am not involve in the make me famous event opps, but I really impress by how people manage their work and performance for the event, like dance and singing. "We do things not just for the sake but is out of love" qouated from people.



Posted by Wei Yi

No comments: