Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello again dearest N283!!!

I hope this encourages you, cos it did to me, especially in the midst of transition.

When I was reading the bible, I heard this voice that says...
Do not fear

1) for the Lord is with us

And the LORD appeared to him the same night and said, “I am the God of your father Abraham; do not fear, for I am with you. I will bless you and multiply your descendants for My servant Abraham’s sake.” -Gen-26:24

2) for the Lord has promised us

So He said, “I am God, the God of your father; do not fear to go down to Egypt, for I will make of you a great nation there. -Gen 46:43

‘According to the word that I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt, so My Spirit remains among you; do not fear!’ -Hag 2:5

Look, the LORD your God has set the land before you; go up and possess it, as the LORD God of your fathers has spoken to you; do not fear or be discouraged.’ -Deu 1:21

3) for the Lord has interceeded for us

Only do not rebel against the LORD, nor fear the people of the land, for they are our bread; their protection has departed from them, and the LORD is with us. Do not fear them.” -Num 14:19

You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the LORD, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!’ Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the LORD is with you.” -2 Chr 20:17

4) for the Lord is faithful to us

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.” -Deu 31:6

And the LORD, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.” -Deu 31:8

5) for the Lord is here to protect and save

Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.” -1 Sam 22:23

6) for the Lord was here for us and is here for us

And David said to his son Solomon, “Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD God—my God—will be with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD. - 1 Chr 28:20

7) for the Lord fights for us

Say to those who are fearful-hearted, “ Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, With the recompense of God; He will come and save you.” -Is 35:4

“ Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, You people in whose heart is My law: Do not fear the reproach of men, Nor be afraid of their insults. -Isa 51:7

8) for the Lord gives us rest
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” -Mat 11:28-30

9) for the Lord is our provider
“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? ... ... For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. Mat 6: 25-27, 32

10) for the Lord has planned for us
And Samuel said to the cook, “Bring the portion which I gave you, of which I said to you, ‘Set it apart.’” So the cook took up the thigh with its upper part and set it before Saul. And Samuel said, “Here it is, what was kept back. It was set apart for you. Eat; for until this time it has been kept for you, since I said I invited the people.” -1 Sam 9:23-24

Therefore...
Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. -Rev 2:10

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. -Ps 23:4

Just wanna say that I love all of you!!!!
Let's walk this journey tgt, in unity and faith as a cg:)

Serving with Love,
Ada

No comments: