Monday, April 27, 2009

yoohoo! after reading Ada's posts, I'm very encouraged. so I shall share my revelation with you all as well.

1 John 4:4 (NIV)

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

You know, we always quote this verse until it becomes something that is so stuck in our mind. But have we really thought about how it applies in our lives?

I've been very burdened about the cell group, not just the growth but also for all of you as individuals--whether you are doing well, whether u r still growing, whether you still love God as before etc. and there comes a point where i get negative about the situations before me. yes, yes. Huitian is human as well. i get negative and down at times too ok! haha. But last Tues during leaders meeting, as i was worshipping God, i really felt my mindset being renewed and this verse really came to be so true for me.

All the negative and limited thoughts come from the devil (the one who is in the world). so why am i having a negative and limited mindset when my God has already overcome the world? Why do i say i believe in God yet still carry this kind of attitude? All these just don't make sense right?
So that's when i decided to renew my mindset and trust in God for good things to come. and I'm really seeing a revival coming!!

N283, believe together with me and work hard to retain the harvest ok? Let's put on the mind of Christ amen?

Yours for revival,
Huitian.

No comments: