Monday, April 27, 2009

Precious Promises and Answers to Problems

Hey my dear N283! Im here to blog! Hmm, was just going through some stuffs in my file where i kept so many stuffs that i received in the past such as cards and letters and all. Saw this piece of paper that i printed out last time with the title, Precious Promises and Answers to problems. It actually applies more for examinations but i think it will also apply in life somehow. So here it is. I would like to encourage those who are having exams now including myself.

Before examinations:
I am so worried about this particular subject:

"Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:6-7


My mind cannot concentrate during revision:

"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Isa 26:3

I cant even sleep peacefully nowadays:

" I lay down and slept, I awoke, for the Lord sustained me." Ps 3:5

I am physically and mentally fatigued:

" But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." Isa 40:31

There is no hope for Im too far behind to catch up:

"Why are you cast down, O my soul? Nad why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him, who is the help of my countenance and my God.: Ps 43:5


During examinations
I dont understand what is the question all about:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths." Prov 3:5-6

Im too nervous to think properly:

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you, not as the world gives do I give you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." John 14:27

This question needs much wisdom and I dont have it:

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all men generously and without reproaching, and it will be given him." James 1:5

This question is really impossible to answer:

"If you can! All things are possible to him who belives!" Mark 9:23

After examinations
What will my results be like?

"Commit your ways to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act. Take delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Ps 37:4-5

Doesn't God care if I fail?

"Casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

No comments: